Home

 About Us

 Products
      Palm Products
      Cocoa Products
      Coconut Products
      Other Products

 Career

 News & Events

 Photo Gallery

 Contact Us




Nov 24th to 26th, SIAL 2014 DUBAI, Kitra Industries participated in Sial Abu Dhabi November.[...]

May 8th 2009, Kitra Industries participated in the one of the largest HALAL Exhibition 2009 organized by the MATRADE.[...]

Feb 21st to 24th, Gulf Food 2010 Dubai, Gulfood 2010 is one of the largest and most important industry events at Dubai. Please visit us at the Exhibition. .[...]


Licensed Halal & MPOB
          
                             

Palm Products

Within a short period of at least 5 years, we are proud to say that our brands of palm oil have been exported to more than 50 countries in the overseas market. We take pride in our commitment to promote palm oil in the international market. Palm oil is said to be nature gift to the world. Oil palm produces the highest yield edible oil compared to other vegetable fats. With a history of 5,000 years, it has proven to be one of the top quality of edible oil. The two biggest populated nations in the world, India and China are major consumers of palm oil.

Many of the food we eat are made with palm oil. For instance, baked confectioneries, instant noodles, baby formula,cake mixes,breakfast bars,potato chips, crackers and fast food such as french fries. Palm oil is abundant, and is increasingly recognized as having an increasingly important role to play in a healthy, balanced diet. Perhaps this is why palm oil has become the largest internationally traded vegetable oil in the world paving its acceptance in the global market. About 90% of palm oil currently goes into food applications and the remaining 10% goes into non-food applications.


Palm Cooking Oil

Palm olein is the main source of cooking and frying oils in Malaysian and Indonesian homes. Palm oil, with its moderate linoelic acid content and high level of natural antioxidants, is suitable for direct use in most frying applications. Palm oil used domestically, in restaurants, fast food outlets and in large-scale preparation of fried potato products and other snack foods in large-scale food manufacture. In the East, a comparable use is in the preparation of instant noodles.

With good temperature control and cleanliness of the oil by filtration, palm oil products have an exceptionally good shelf life in the frying process and are therefore economical.

We could offer palm cooking oil in varieties of packaging such as in jerrycan, PET Bottle, tin, Bag In Box, Flexibag, Pouch, etc.

Palm Shortening

Palm oil is mainly used as a bakery shortening to produce cakes, butter cream fillings, biscuits and pastry. A texturized palm oil shortening contributes to smoothness, and is essential in cake making and creaming applications.

Confectionery

Palm Kernel Oil is suitable and commonly used in the chocolate production. Although palm kernel oil based cocoa butter substitutes do not match the sharp solid fat content of a cocoa butter, it is competitive and suitable for most confectionery.

We could offer palm shortening in different slip melting point and packaging in carton 15kgs, 20kgs, 25kgs and 220kgs.

 

Copyright © 2014 KitraIndustries.com. All rights reserved.